Sunday, May 13, 2012

Past Week...

This week wasn't very interesting, as usual. Exams finally ended (thank god), so our school had this carnival thing full of games and bouncers... Fun, i guess. But sadly, no pictures, plus if I took pictures people would think I was crazy haha. 

Anyways, there wasn't much else other than those two main events... Except that today I`m going to a party for Mother's Day, even though I already did yesterday... I usually go to two parties most holidays because my mom likes to celebrate with her side only and my dad with his. I think it's fun. But fattening. Unfortunately, I`m trying to lose a few pounds. >:

I did this DIY projectish with this leftover watch thing that slipped out of it's crappy-ass case thing, and superglue-d it onto a cheapo but durable ring. ^^ It's a watch ring; something i've wanted to do for awhile now actually. I also did a bow ring, another thing I wanted to do. 



How it looks worn!



How it looks worn.

I didn't do any shopping this week, and all I have to show are these two clothes I bought about a week or so ago that I never got to take a picture of. I think both are super cute! ^^ Although, not a big fan of neon, but this worked because without it it would look kinda boring. Annnnddd, I've wanted khakis for awhile now; sad I didn't have any before right? = =


It came with a free belt! From forever 21. I think this was $17.80?



I think this was $12.80? From forever 21.

By the way, about Forever 21. I am a huuuugeee fan. It's so cheap and yet so freaking cute! My whole closet is basically this store. Usually the material isn't that great, but once in awhile I find a few things that are amazing, for a great price as well. I also go to H&M & Macy's a lot as well, since those are pretty cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment