Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just Some Stuff

Okay, I found my camera! (Hallelujah!) It's a crappy camera, but still a camera nonetheless... And I think it takes pretty good pictures anyway... I mean I`m not a professional photographer or anything, although it'd be nice. *A* My parent's camera is nice, but I think if I use it, they'd be curious like wtf are you doing taking pictures of a face mask or food or something lawl.

Anyways, as the title says, here's some stuff I just thought I'd blog about over the week. I did a lot more stuff than just these boring stuff Imma blog about, but again, i lost my camera and wasn't able to take any pictures.  And I think if I blog about them they'll sound a lot dull-er than it actually is and I`ll probably get bored... so yeah. haha.

First off is EXO's Mama album!!! I've bought a few kpop albums in the past, but they're quite old now, and I've just gotten this yesterday... kinda late I know. I was originally planning to get Ignition by B1A4 as I was a Bana before I was an exotic (they debuted first). There my two top bands now, since tbh I never really had a top group or whatever, but I really really love them. plus SNSD (I own three of their albums.)


The front of the album, which is pretty damn gorgeous! I love how SM's graphic designers or whoever thought of incorporating a hexagon into EXO. Very clever. Very... hive-ish. Hot. LOL.


The back of the album, with the titles of the songs. BTW this was a mini album, so there was only 6 songs. I paid 19 freaking bucks for this!!! So expensive, but somewhat worth it. It was kinda disappointing though, SM prob spent their money on the teasers. sigh. When i was listening to this in the car, my dad was like "that's all the songs?" when we got the end and it replayed... Oh well. Still pretty damn awesome. It woulda been nicer if they put exo m and k on one album too... I wish I coulda bought M's album too but too expensive! ; A; URGH. I love both m and k! >:

 

This is the thing you slip out of the white cover. It's a paper hexagon thing that has yet another cover for the CD and the photobook thing.


When you open the paper... The lyrics and yet another hexagon...


Back of the paper cover album thingy. Gorgeoussssssssssneessssssss. They look really awkward though LOL.


Close up when it's folded.



Front of photobook thing. I didn't take any pictures of the inside though OTL Maybe if i get any requests for that I'll do it... in my dreams.


Poor D.O. i cut off his gorgeous face. But Baekhyun is my bias <3 In all kpop (with Jinyoung if B1A4 ofc)


the cd thingy.
 
I got maknae Sehun photocard! So cuteeeeee<3 *A* I love his friggin cute lisp. How is he so handsome IDK.


His message and printed autograph on the back. Sigh, if only it were real.

Next thing I wanted to talk about was fashion *A* I`m pretty into fashion, heh, and even though i`ll prob talk about it alot, I prob wont buy a lot of it. I have no moneyz! OTL. But somehow I manage to get some clothes over the month or so... As spring is coming, i've noticed the tie thing at the bottom of the shirt has gotten quite popular, which is usually with a gauzy material... Maxi skirts and lace and pastels are also in as well, as I have noticed and done my research on. I've bought a few of these types of shirts, because my mom thinks they're cute and I do too. Plus, they're easy to wear in Spring and Summer! its pretty sheer though and I don't want to show too much skin, so I wear tank tops underneath. 






Not very sheer... But the tie thingy. I have a few more shirts like these but I`m too lazy to post.

Other than those two topics, I have this face mask called Sexy Look which my dad bought for my mom and I. The packaging is pretty cute and i might be doing a review on it soon. I REEEAAALLLY love the colors though. Pretty! 



Engrish lol. "Yes, I want to be sexy!" and "Carefully Select" But it's quite better than the usual asian products, even though this is Taiwanese... Number one in Taiwan btw. 


Pretty~


It is a "3D mask" which I guess means goes all around your face? Anyways, it has the ear grappling hook things that tighten your face and I guess give you a v shape. In my maybe review, I`ll be talking about that ^^



End of post, hopefully I`ll write more interesting stuff later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment