Saturday, May 5, 2012

I am not dead!

Well, I only posted one post which was like a week or two ago, but still!

I can't find my camera which means I cant make an entertaining post and i`ll prob feel im talking to myself... i am prob right now. Haha.

Maybe I`ll just do a post on some crappy topic like stuff about me. Which reminds me, I bought EXO's Mama today! A bit expensive considering there was only 6 songs (mini album) and was like 19 bucks. >: But whatever, the pictures and the songs and music itself were friggin amazing. I love exo *A* They're gorgeous and amazingly talented ok? and you know its true. (; who can resist amazing gorgeous talented korean boys! its not a question.

and I got my hair cut today, but that's not as cool as this picture of exo.

No comments:

Post a Comment